I asked Emily Reinhardt, founder of The Object Enthusiast, to curate our fourth gift guide. She's a dear friend of Son of a Sailor, and a maker that inspires us with her passion and skill. (We had a beautiful collaboration with her early this year!) You can shop Emily's ceramics online, or in stores around the country. Emily's appreciation for meaningful objects made her an obvious choice to curate our gift guide. Read on for her collection!
Since moving to Nebraska, I’ve had a good hard look at what winter really is. There is nothing better than getting snowed in and parking yourself on the couch all day. Here’s a gift guide for those of yours who deal getting snowed in on a regular basis. -Emily Reinhardt
1. Handmade Mugs by Arrow and Sage I am loving the simplicity of these golden handled mugs. They seem to hold the perfect amount of cocoa too! (Ed. note; these sell out fast, but be on the lookout for fresh stock in the Arrow and Sage Etsy shop!)
2. Hand Cloud Poster by Debbie Carlos Debbie’s black and white posters are some of my favorites. This hand cloud poster could do a lot to a room, adding a softer touch. Gotta keep it cozy!
3. Blanket by Sage & Slate A well-stocked couch is the most important thing when getting snowed in, and I think I’ve found the perfect blanket!
4. Repair Balm by Herbivore Botanicals Taking good care of your skin is a top priority in the dead of winter. This healing hand salve is the go-to thing for me!
5. White Candle Holders by Convivial A cluster of these Convivial Production candle holders would turn any cold room into a cozy one. I think I’ll need about 20 of these….
6. Nantucket Cowl by Yokoo Yokoo’s scarves are the ultimate winter indulgence. They’re big and chunky and keep you completely warm and toasty.